IT Sales RepresentativeBrightening Tech
We are a competent and dedicated group of professionals who are cheerfully willing to practice their passion of developing technology solutions that will help individuals & businesses achiever their true potential in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
With years of experience and pool of expertise from various technological fields, we offer reliable solutions to businesses and individuals, effectively and timely. We offer different services touching on all the aspects of a business from the basics of data management to more technical services such as in engineering. We pride ourselves for having the most credible staff team. We bring our clients a blend of the best talents in different technological fields.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Cold-calling to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, retailing or other areas;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Minimum 2-3 Years B2C/B2B sales experience in GCC.
- A university degree or a diploma in the relevant field of study. (Business, Marketing, IT, Electronics, Technology, Sales)
- A valid Saudi driving license. (Self-transport will be preferred and will be compensated for)
- Transferable Iqama
- 8 AM to 4 PM Working hour.
- Fri-Sat Days off.
- Compensation package will vary on the skill and qualifications.
- Location: Saudi Arabia. (Multiple positions available across Saudi Arabia)
You must sign in to apply for this position.